Know what to say, how to say it, & grow your confidence and business with video (even if you’re a beginner).
Video has the power to grow your business faster than any other marketing channel, but unless you’re delivering the evening news it can be quite intimidating. If you’re like most business owners you’ve probably tried video in the past but found difficult. Perhaps you stumbled over your words, weren’t sure what to say or what to do with your hands and at the end of the day concluded that you’re just not good on video. By the way, that was me five years ago.
However, here's the great news. None of us feel comfortable on video when we’re just starting but there are specific techniques that can help you move past your discomfort, feel confident on camera, and ultimately grow your business using video.
In this FREE 3-part video series, you’re going to learn:
- How to become more confident on camera (even if you’re a beginner)
- There’s a specific mistake most of us make when creating video that’s actually training your brain to fumble over your words. You’ll learn a simple exercise that’ll fix this issue and have you creating videos for your business like a pro!
- How to structure your video content.
- Wingin’ it just doesn’t work. Whether you’re creating a 30-minute livestream or a 30 second Instagram Story, there’s a framework that every successful video follow. You’ll learn the anatomy of this framework so you can grab your followers' attention, keep them watching until the end, and incentivize them to take action.
- Step-by-Step: How to create videos that convert your followers.
- You’ll learn how to apply this framework into your business step-by-step along with an example of what it looks like in action.
- BONUS: 21 Ideas on How to Leverage Video in Marketing Your Business.
- You’ll also get access to a complimenting PDF with 21 unique ways on how to leverage the power of video in your business that you can use over and over again, so you never run out of inspiration.