How long after you started your business did the rainbows and unicorns wear off? Don’t get me wrong, we all love our business. It’s our baby. But after the restless nights, anxiety of cash flow, we all come to the realization that running a successful business is hard!
Especially when those questions start to flood into your mind:
- How do I get new leads?
- What’s marketing?
- Do I really need to be on social media? I have so many other things on my plate right now.
- Why am I not attracting the right people?
- How is my competition able to attract the right people?
- How do I stand out?
Somewhere along this journey of questions, you’ve found me and today on the Online Marketing & Media Podcast I’m going to help you with that last question – how do you stand out?
I’m going to explain:
- My music festival analogy.
- Why you should think of your brand like a music festival.
- And, we’re going to dissect 2 examples of brands who I think do an outstanding job at standing out.
My goal of today’s episode, is to get those gears turning & your synapsis sparking, so you can start applying this podcast to your business.
RESOURCES MENTIONED ON TODAY'S EPISODE: