Most of us are already creating videos for our Instagram or Facebook accounts, but are you also publishing them on your YouTube channel? I know, adding a new social media channel into your online marketing strategy sounds overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be and if you’re not on the 2nd largest search engine in the world you’re missing out on an opportunity to attract more patients/clients.
Today I’m going to teach you 6 simple strategies that takes little time but will help to grow your followers on YouTube. These strategies aren’t intended to turn you into the next YouTube sensation. The intention is to create an easy system for you to expand your online marketing efforts so you can grow a larger social media following.
These 6 strategies include:
- Strategy #1: Re-purpose your existing videos.
- Strategy #2: Add a video library to your website.
- Strategy #3: Include your YouTube link in your email signature.
- Strategy #4: Reference your cornerstone videos across other marketing channels
- Strategy #5: Create videos about a niche treatment/procedure.
- Strategy 6: Simulcast your live-streams.
RESOURCES/LINKS MENTIONED IN TODAY'S EPISODE: