Today, participating in social media is expected by a business, but why? And how does it help you acquire more patients? Most aesthetic providers I speak with think the objective with social media is to gain more followers, but that’s a fallacy.
The purpose of social media, and why it’s such a critical component to your practice, is to answer your prospective patients’ objections (i.e. their questions) so they trust that you’re the right fit for their aesthetic needs and contact you for an appointment.
Our social media packages accomplish this by:
- Developing a unique social media strategy that’s catered to your practice goals.
- Publishing consistent content around 5 distinct pillars of information that your prospective patients are seeking.
- Developing a visual asset library with photos and video.
- Actively listening & engaging with your followers.
- Providing you with monthly reports that show you how our social media efforts are directly leading to new patient inquiries.