Oftentimes we forget the “social” part of social media, which is why I think it’s important to remember that social media is a digital conversation. The reason that’s an important lens to view your social media efforts from is because social media isn’t about promoting your aesthetic practice.
Promoting your aesthetic practice should only be 20% of your social content. The remaining 80% should be focused on building, interacting, & providing valuable content to your followers.
Why? Because your followers are following you not because they want to be sold to, but because they are yearning to be a part of something. To be a part of your community. In today’s Marketing Tip Video, I’m going to teach you a simple exercise that’ll help stir some inspiration on how you can produce better content.